On March 19th, Jon Baird and Carmine Goodhouse will join us in worship. Immediately following the service, the congregation is invited for coffee and treats and to participate in a conversation regarding the New Season of Ministry. Several congregational visits are taking place to gather information about what is occurring in 19 of our North Dakota Episcopal Churches. Please take a look below at the five questions that will specifically be asked of St. Georgians. Please review the questions and consider participating in light conversation for an hour or less. If you can’t join us,
please consider completing the survey I’ve attached. NOTE: The attached survey requires use of a smart phone scanning a QR code, which many of you do not wish to do. Here is an alternative and more familiar option to complete the survey. Please complete the survey and give the Diocese of ND your feedback!
PLEASE CLICK (OR COPY THE LINK IF YOU PREFER INTO YOUR BROWSER) TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY.
1. What is it that we, the New Seasons of Ministry Task Force members, may not know about your congregation that we need to know?
2. How important is it to you that the Diocese of ND continues in some way as a distinct diocese? Should we continue in some other way? What might that look like?
3. How important is it to you that you consider yourself part of the Diocese of ND?
4. As we consider different models for diocesan organization, what is most important to you? What parts of the work of the diocese are most critical to maintaining going forward?
5. The current model is transitional and can’t last forever. However, what aspects of this current transitional model do you see as beneficial and/or promising for the future? What is missing that you hope might be part of our future?
See you all on the 19th!
Joanne Lassiter, Past Senior Warden